required field must not be blank.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

all in a day's work

My day at work. Can't talk about it. It's confidential, you see. Everything I do is confidential. Anyone I come in contact with needs to stay anonymous.

I'm working on my new assignment, which I need to figure out pretty soon! It's due a week from today minus 6 hours difference between US and England. That's for the ED209 Child Development with Open University. I enjoy some aspects of this course, but I still can't make up my mind about its overall appeal.

Had an interesting conversation with a friend today. Talked about a book called Classism and Feminist Therapy....:-)

In the meantime I came across a really interesting story: http://www.guardian.co.uk/law/video/2010/may/13/death-penalty-trial-law-video in which The former lord chief justice Lord Woolf presides over a trial of the US death penalty for perverting the course of justice. Two of Britain's leading criminal barristers cross-examine witnesses with intimate knowledge of the American justice system, including a mother who argued against the death sentence for her daughter's murderer. That's from my favourite paper: The Guardian! Could not live a day without it!

No comments:

Post a Comment