required field must not be blank.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

what a day

Meetings, meetings, meetings and more meetings. I did not even get to see the inside of my office.

People think I've had this most extraordinary life and I talked to some today who did not fall off their chairs when they heard (almost) the whole story. It made me wanted to sing:
"Non, rien de rien
Non, je ne regrette rien
Ni le bien qu'on m'a fait
Ni le mal; tout ça m'est bien égal !
...

if only. I was thinking more along the lines: Un sot trouve toujours un plus sot qui l'admire. So, please leave me alone. One person told me she went to Europe 3 times. Another worked in Africa as a midwife. I said that there is no point in traveling per se, unless you learn and incorporate that in who you become. Besides, doesn't traveling imply also "arriving back home and/or a destination"? Silence. Not the kind that precedes profound thoughts though. The laid-back guy sitting across me at the table was laughing inwardly, I could tell. I decided I like laid-back men.... :-D

Temps retrouvé.

No comments:

Post a Comment